Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,848 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,709 (€2,031) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)