Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,819 (€3,755) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)