Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,017 (€3,959) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (40 minutes ago)