Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,607 (€1,963) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (37 minutes ago)