Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10314 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,540 ($b24,623) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)