Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,060 (2,907 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)