Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21403 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,578 (R$ 7,372) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)