Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21758 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,117 (R$ 14,328) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)