Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,133 ($7,255) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)