Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,813 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,975 ($4,203) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)