Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,238 ($7,393) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)