Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,859 ($6,869) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (31 minutes ago)