Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,468 (7,905TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (38 minutes ago)