Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19466 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,506 (7,736TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (27 minutes ago)