Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15062 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 727 (4,825TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)