Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23045 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,705 (7,398TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)