Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15981 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,153 (RM13,469) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)