Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17006 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,232 (RM7,247) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)