Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,929 (﷼ 88,411,242) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)