Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,815 (﷼ 85,837,862) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)