Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 JOD / YER
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,477 (875,060 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)