Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 JOD / YER
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,241 (439,281 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)