Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,050 (€2,455) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (44 minutes ago)