Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,790 (€2,158) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)