Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,584 ($3,654) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)