Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03077 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,206 (L 71,702) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)