Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03133 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,343 (L 74,793) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)