Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03035 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,126 (L 37,112) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)