Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03408 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,663 (Mex$ 78,129) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)