Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03834 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,705 (Mex$ 70,573) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)