Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,533 (Mex$ 40,709) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)