Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03444 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,976 (Mex$ 57,387) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)