Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03939 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,233 (Mex$ 31,298) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)