Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03804 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,306 (Mex$ 60,620) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)