Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04563 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,239 (ARS $49,068) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (25 minutes ago)