Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03466 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,700 (Mex$ 49,036) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)