Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03768 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,828 (Mex$ 48,512) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)