Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03552 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 984 (Mex$ 27,715) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)