Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03555 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,669 (Mex$ 46,941) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)