Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03986 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,106 (Mex$ 27,751) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)