Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01381 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,447 (Php177,228) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)