Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01361 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,233 (Php164,009) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)