Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01477 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,885 (Php330,693) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)