Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,439 (Php313,493) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)