Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,521 (Php178,691) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)