Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04610 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 87% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 427 (ARS $9,271) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)