Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04135 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 88% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 189 (ARS $4,583) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)