Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04663 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 87% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 434 (ARS $9,316) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)