Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04450 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 87% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 387 (ARS $8,691) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)