Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03754 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,973 (Mex$ 52,543) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)