Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01395 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,135 (Php152,997) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (29 minutes ago)