Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01425 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,990 (Php279,971) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)