Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01459 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,881 (Php265,903) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (41 minutes ago)