Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01399 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,135 (Php152,542) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (40 minutes ago)