Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01420 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,756 (Php264,480) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £258 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (16 minutes ago)