Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01325 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,118 (Php159,922) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)