Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04374 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,679 (ARS $38,378) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)