Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,344 (CH$2,173,757) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (42 minutes ago)