Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03725 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,098 (Mex$ 29,479) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (44 minutes ago)