Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04382 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,016 (ARS $68,811) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)