Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04086 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,446 (ARS $35,403) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)