Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04450 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,524 (ARS $56,726) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)