Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04536 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,551 (ARS $56,234) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (33 minutes ago)