Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19265 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,106 (5,738TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)