Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19000 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,357 (12,408TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)