Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,570 (11,789,510 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)