Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 JOD / UZS *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,511 (13,459,758 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)