Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,508 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,888 (руб 164,820) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (41 minutes ago)