Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,797 (€4,982) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)