Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,353 (€2,834) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)