Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,149 (€2,710) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)