Cost of living comparison between Salzburg, Austria and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.777 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,619 (€4,658) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)