Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,491 (€4,534) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)