Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20589 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 196 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)