Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22522 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,348 prices entered by 203 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)