Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18789 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,222 (R$ 6,503) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)