Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20610 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,703 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)