Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03750 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,075 (Mex$ 28,676) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)