Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03696 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,230 (Mex$ 60,347) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)