Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03470 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,968 (Mex$ 56,712) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)