Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04086 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 887 (ARS $21,711) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 2 hours ago)