Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,563 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03518 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,024 (ARS $29,104) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)