Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04081 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 960 (ARS $23,516) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)