Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04450 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,300 (ARS $51,677) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (40 minutes ago)