Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,481 prices entered by 307 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)