Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 221 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)