Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 166 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (35 minutes ago)