Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 249 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)