Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 195 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)