Cost of living comparison between Salerno, Italy and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,064 (€5,383) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)