Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,125 (Rp 40,129,727) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)