Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,192 (Rp 41,293,173) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)