Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.839 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,926 (﷼ 1,591) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)