Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.842 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,724 (﷼ 1,479) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)