Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02014 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,204 (109,427 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)