Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18903 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,925 (﷼ 10,185) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)