Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18849 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 880 (﷼ 4,670) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)