Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18865 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,923 (﷼ 10,193) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)