Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,923 ($6,961) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)