Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,028 (€2,476) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)