Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,904 (€2,183) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)