Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,612 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 62% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,596 (£2,613) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)