Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,712 (£2,957) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)