Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,930 (£3,142) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)