Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 838 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,798 (£5,569) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)