Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,000 (£5,654) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)