Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,344 (£5,095) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)