Cost of living comparison between Saint-Louis, Senegal and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,222 (2,742,401 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)