Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,732 (€1,990) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)