Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,695 (€2,039) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (43 minutes ago)