Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,642 (€3,009) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)