Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 988 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.748 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,072 (€5,447) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)