Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,189 (€2,765) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)