Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,017 (€5,343) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)