Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,093 (₨178,151) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)