Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,013 (₨92,218) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)