Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,865 (¥609,032) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (44 minutes ago)