Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,821 (¥613,650) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 3,027 (about 1 hour ago)