Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07523 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,166 (15,497 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)