Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,405 (6,700 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)