Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49648 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,139 (6,322 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (33 minutes ago)