Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 JOD / LYD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,197 (6,316 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)