Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,778 (€2,141) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (41 minutes ago)