Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,590 (€4,723) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)