Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,976 (€2,265) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)