Cost of living comparison between Rzeszów, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18032 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,704 (9,448 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)