Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17368 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,667 (9,598 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)